How does they work whether your Chinese girl has been overseas?
- Function requesting long lasting quarters membership in the united states (I-485);
- Biometric information versions (G-325A);
- Consequence of medical inspections (inserted because of the immigration service) inside the a package shut because of the doctor otherwise assistant nurse (I-693);
- Tax guidance;
- Mode demonstrating that spouse will be economically accountable for the girl if necessary (I-864);
- Duplicate of your own means with the nation membership number (I-94);
- Content of passport and two passport photos (bride’s and partner’s).
Chinese women who are going to erican but they are maybe not in the the usa can put on for a wedding visa (K-1), upcoming arrive at the usa and have e.
After immigration solution receives the documents, they will certainly post a bill (I-797) guaranteeing they have gotten the fresh new data files plus a monitoring amount. Through this count, you can examine the brand new development of your case towards a regular foundation through the immigration service’s web site or because of the mobile phone. After a couple of days, a visit to immigration service could well be arranged for the fingerprints as registered, and after this subscription, you may be needed an interview.